Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Long Range Wifi Antennapreamp Long Range Wifi / Noise Reduction?

Long Range Wifi / Noise reduction? - long range wifi antennapreamp

I have a long-range WiFi situation. About 2 or 3 blocks is a Wi-Fi hotspot that I am using a USB adapter with N 16dBi Yagi antenna can be connected. As always an easy combination, but I'm too much "noise" that makes my speed. Ive been surfing the net on a band-pass filter Fi that reduce some of the background "noise" also aim ive been looking to buy an amplifier HSB2 Hawking wifi, but I also think it amplifies the sound I 'm not sure what what to do. I've been at this a few months now I've tried almost everything under the sun. no help in reducing the long-range Wi-Fi Noise will be a great help is minnguy32@yahoo.com My e-mail if someone wants to talk. Thank you a lot of people, Brian Minnesota

0 comments:

Post a Comment