Friday, February 12, 2010

Fx Messenger Blog PLEASE Help! Windows Live Messenger Problems?

PLEASE help! windows live messenger problems? - fx messenger blog

Hello.
I've tried to say at various times and logged into Windows Live Messenger, the server is temporarily unavailable
I can access my other accounts but not the one I use normally.
It allows me to use things like eBuddy messenger fx though.
My internet connection is perfectly
They say the error code is:
8e5e0152
I've tried:
Restart your computer and change my password
Which leads me on hotmail sign.
Please help!

2 comments:

HøмßЯë Ðüƒƒ said...

When we say that the mistake was made, it may be better able to assist.


Ok
...

Heat_X said...

Try ZapMessenger (http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Ch ... to remove all traces of the WLM 2009, and then try reinstalling.

If this fails, I'm sorry, you must use an earlier version that does not work if your current WLM.

Post a Comment