Thursday, February 11, 2010

Levonelle Side Effects Bleeding What Was Your Experience With Levonelle One Step Morning After Pill?

What was your experience with levonelle one step morning after pill? - levonelle side effects bleeding

Ok, so I have used the pill 11 hours yesterday morning, now 2PM in the afternoon. Its been 27 hours since I had no side effects and I accept all the pill.
No bleeding, nausea or headache that is not too early, not to experience the side effects that have started, or is it normal for all?
It would be great to hear their experiences in order to calm myself.

2 comments:

K B said...

I Postinor twice in my life and never had any side effects than others to say that even from my early period of a few days.

shortbre... said...

I did it once and had no side effects. No nausea, no bleeding.

I think it's a bit like being pregnant, everyone has bad bits (I have never nausea, swollen ankles, hemorrhoids, varicose veins or other thing, when I was pregnant).

Post a Comment