Wednesday, January 13, 2010

World Map Alaska Can I Get A Map To Gods?

Can I get a map to gods? - world map alaska

I wonder whether there is a map of all the gods in the world. I think the highlight is the God of the Christians of Alaska and the most important point is the god like Muslims, Capricorn. But, I wonder about how the rain, clouds, sky, sun, moon, snow, leaves, grass, etc., and the gods. I've heard you are the FSM and is now closer to Antarctica. How can these gods ????? I need a card or something.

7 comments:

Mz.C said...

LOL!

tim2hono... said...

In fact, I think he confused the word of God with the dog. A geological map, where the dogs are, but many of them have moved over the illegal export.

IKEA have your pet can help a dog you want.

pkstn_pr... said...

Read the Koran

Dr. Brooke said...

jhjhy

Anonymous said...

Follow Jesus, he is the Way, the Truth and the Life

David

Danelle said...

It was a card for each available, want to read the hundreds of years. It says in the Bible, and can be found in any bookstore.

seba said...

You want to please the gods? Smoke from Mr Green. green!

Post a Comment