Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ewcm Period I Have Ewcm Today But My Period Was Only 10 Days Ago?

I have ewcm today but my period was only 10 days ago? - ewcm period

History in May so long ago. I did not have a period of "real" in this month. My doctor says he had thought and had a chemical pregnancy, but the truth is that I do not know what happened.
I anyway during the day my AF was it was a Sunday, 23 November and now I'm bleeding cramps EWCM this morning ... What the hell? Normally in a fairly long and wouldnt expect to ovulate within 14 days of my time. Ideas?

4 comments:

Kristi H said...

I usually super long cycles and ovulation late, but the months I was pregnant, I noticed EWCM to CD10, and we had sex that night. And now I'm pregnant! It is entirely possible that before ovulation!

Good luck!

Boots_12... said...

Ovulation can occur at different times in different cycles. Perhaps you are out of the cycle because of problems in recent months and has not played. Almost exactly what happened a few months ago, and lasts for two months to normalize again.

Many baby dust! XO

Suze - mummy to Dylan and Elina said...

It is quite possible to get EWCM a few days before ovulation. They have not been for a few days and could ovulate one or two days before the time of normal ovulation.
Try not to be feared, but still take dance classes baby!

Confu$ed G@l said...

Define a specific plzz .... The day of ovulation is not necessary, THT, at d same time u ovulate every month .... Happ may at any time .. all d best

Post a Comment