Thursday, December 31, 2009

Taking Ultram Is There Any Problem With Taking Ultram And Vicodin Simultaneously?

Is there any problem with taking Ultram and Vicodin simultaneously? - taking ultram

I do not take drugs if Ultram can maintain my pains, but sometimes it is not working, and I'm 7.5/500 hydrocodone / APAP after an hour when the Ultram no adequate analgesia. Recently, I had drawn two wisdom teeth and the dentist gave me Tramadol, and sometimes works and sometimes not so I asked a bit harder ........

1 comments:

brycecph... said...

No interaction between the two drugs, although both may increase drowsiness and / or dizziness. Although there are no interactions, it is always best to consult your dentist to ensure that MD should) know (not people on the network's history, the doctor or dentist.

Post a Comment