Monday, December 21, 2009

Big Electronic Games Limited Big Gaming Decision!!! And Something VERY IMPORTANT ABOUT MGS 4!?

Big Gaming Decision!!! And something VERY IMPORTANT ABOUT MGS 4!? - big electronic games limited

1. I want another PS3 game. Should I Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit or Metal Gear Solid 4
I've never played Metal Gear Solid. I am a big fan of DBZ. I played the demo and I love DBZ. Which line is the best?

2. It is rare, and I think it is. On the cover of Metal Gear Solid 4, if the game looks good face Snake. And everything is gray. But then Snake has no scar on his left eye. (Note that you have never played a game MSG). Where is the address of the patch? Shown in the game the whole way. And if you look closely, Snake is a little different. I think it's Solidus Snake on the cover. It does not feel like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment